Summer PR/Marketing Intern (LAX)
ABOUT MYRIAD MARKETING
Myriad is an established representation, marketing and public relations company with over 25 years of experience in the travel and tourism industry. Myriad carries out effective marketing programs for its clients, which includes educating travel advisors, co-op marketing with key industry organizations and creating strategic public relations initiatives for airline partnership. Additionally, Myriad plans and executes events for clients looking to announce product updates, destination milestones and industry developments.
Myriad Marketing is seeking an experienced intern that is interested in pursuing public relations and marketing. In this role, you will assist with international tourism accounts through research, planning and execution of marketing and public relations plans.
- Part-Time (15-20 hours a week)
- Duration: February-May 2016 (Summer internships also available)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Marketing, Public Relations
- Previous internship experience required
- Microsoft Office experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and outstanding proofing skills
- Solid oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Desire to learn and grow career building skills
- Experience with HTML, Adobe InDesign, PDF and Photoshop editing a plus
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference “Marketing/PR" in the subject line
- Your cover email/letter will outline five reasons we need to talk to you