Senior Account Manager
MMGY Global is the largest travel marketing firm of its kind. We work exclusively with premier travel, hospitality and entertainment brands to create progressive marketing strategies based on research and apply these insights to measureable marketing plans and creative work that inspires action.
Myriad, an MMGY Global Company, is currently looking for a Senior Account Executive in our Los Angeles office to join our growing team. This candidate should be a relationship-builder, strategic thinker, team leader and brand advocate, able to lead the development of integrated marketing communications from start to finish. The Senior Account Executive should exhibit a proven ability to make strong decisions and push the team to deliver stunning work.
This position has an emphasis on digital advertising, however also requires a skill set in traditional advertising, direct marketing and custom content.
- Experience with digital marketing; solid understanding of best practices and capabilities (web, mobile, social, SEM)
- A strong ability to collaborate across disciplines in media, strategic planning, digital and creative
- Experience with integrating communications across all channels, seeking new and effective means to reach the target market(s)
- Ability to collaborate across multiple client stakeholders and agency partners
- Solid writing and presentation skills for both internal and external audiences
- Experience working on prominent brands; travel and tourism experience strongly preferred
- Branding experience preferred, with a strong respect for research
- Exceptional project management skills required
- Able to manage multiple and especially challenging projects with minimal supervision
- Able to think strategically and to translate strategic initiatives to process and implementation
- Professionalism in dealing with clients and extended team members
- >5-7 years' professional experience; agency background strongly preferred
- >Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, or other communications-focused degree program
- >Proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, e-mail, and Internet-browser programs
- >In depth knowledge of agency job processes, production and financial processes
- >Proven track record in process improvement and new business development, preferred
- Please send cover letter, resume, salary history and five reasons you would be great for this role.
- Apply Here