Senior Account Executive
Title: Senior Account Executive
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive in our Los Angeles office, Myriad International Marketing.
Myriad is an established tourism marketing company with offices in New York and Los Angeles. We provide marketing solutions for the travel industry including marketing for international tourist offices.
We are looking for a well-rounded marketing professional to work on key tourist board accounts, supporting and implementing programs in the areas of special events, sales, marketing, social media and public relations.
Candidates but have excellent written and verbal skills in English and Mandarin.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily client interaction – in-person meetings, phone, email, etc.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and PR campaigns
- Implement on and offline trade and consumer marketing campaign
- Implement website and social media campaign
- Implement media campaign
- Implement experiential events
- Campaign reporting
- Client Presentations
- Handle all administrative aspects of the account including budgeted, client reporting, documentation
- Manage two to three team members at the Account Executive/Coordinator, and Intern levels
- Follow agency traffic and billing procedures
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to brainstorm on initiatives across client portfolio
- Manage timelines and delivery of projects
- Providing input and recommendations on social media programs
- Contribute to new business pitches where appropriate
- 3 - 5 years experience in integrated marketing or related field required
- Detailed orientated and able to handle detailed government procurement and reporting systems
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin essential
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HTML, Adobe PDF, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, a plus
- Travel/hospitality industry experience a plus
- Social media experience, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Experience working with governmental accounts / agency is a plus
- Minimum 4 year college degree
Reports to: Group or Account Director / VP
Please send your resume, salary history and five reasons you would be great for this role to:
Theresa Thornhill, Recruiter