As part of Myriad’s public relations and marketing scope for Fiji Airways, Myriad built the airline’s exposure through a celebrity endorsement agreement.
- Myriad vetted and negotiated an opportunity with actor Tyler Blackburn (best known for his role on the hit ABC Family series, Pretty Little Liars) for his large following on social media and gossip column appeal, providing widespread exposure in US lifestyle consumer outlets.
- Myriad negotiated contracts and agreement details for Fiji Airways to supply Tyler Blackburn with two round-trip business class tickets to endorse Fiji Airways
- 7+ tweets (896,000 followers)
- 2+ posts on Instagram(1.1 million followers)
- Video for Fiji Airways’ blog, inflight magazine and social media
- Myriad developed a hashtag that Tyler Blackburn used in his posts (#flyingfiji) as well as Fiji Airways’ social media handles (@FijiAirways/@Fly_FijiAirways) for media and followers during and after promotion
- Instagram: Tyler Blackburn tagged Fiji Airways in nine posts and uploaded four additional posts in which he showcased his journey. These photos received a combined total of 665,782 likes, which results in an average of 73,976 likes per tagged post.
- Twitter: 14 tweets, receiving a combined total of 7,506 favorites and 2,015 re-tweets, resulting in an average of 751 favorites and 202 re-tweets per tagged post
- Editorial Coverage: Tyler Blackburn’s trip and social media posts generated tremendous pick-up from Travel Pulse to E! Online to Perez Hilton