Sales Manager – West Coast, Destination Germany
Full Time | Location: Los Angeles, CA
Myriad specializes in marketing, advertising and publishing for the travel and tourism industry. Our clients include tourist offices, airlines, tour companies, hotels and cruise lines.
- Develop and implement a sales activity plan for the West Coast USA in co-ordination with the main office in New York.
- Maintain regular contact with tour operators and travel agencies on the West Coast.
- Participate in trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Plan multi-city road shows with visiting German and US travel partners.
- Be responsible for development of Latin American trade partnerships.
- Escort educational study tours in Germany
- Create monthly activity reports and industry updates.
- Conduct destination training courses for travel specialists.
- Answer daily inquiries.
- Reports to National Sales Director in New York.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Destination Germany and its major tourism assets.
- Knowledge of German language is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Spanish is helpful.
- Should have appropriate educational background as well as 3-5 years sales experience in the travel industry.
- Should have excellent sales communication and organizational ability.
Please email your resume, including salary history and salary expectations, as well as the top five reasons we should interview you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference “GNTO Sales Manager” in the SUBJECT line to be considered.